
Adde's new obsession is playing games on playhouse disney. It is so cute to see her face concentrating on putting the mouse where it should go. She's getting really good at manuevering the mouse & is actually learning alot from playing these games. Although, I'm going to have to start setting a timer each time because she wants to play for hours.
2 comments:
Bella is another huge fan of Playhouse Disney and I know just what you mean about the timer! Another website we've found that I love because not only does Bella enjoy it but it also helps promote reading is www.starfall.com. It has helped Bella to learn all of her letters and letter sounds really well.
Adde looks so cute playing on the computer, she's a beautiful little girl!
Talon & Kyrstin also love playing on playhouse disney. I would let them play more if they didnt fight over the games. I love Adde's pictures. She is so ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment