I'm sure Kelly is not going to be very happy with me to have this posted but it's so funny. Every night when Kelly gets home from work he goes upstairs with the kids to play. I hear lots of screams & ruckus & wonder what is going on but continue to cook dinner. This has honestly gone on every single night for the last couple months & I've never gone up to check what was going on until a few nights ago. This is how Kelly plays with Adde & Ezra & they love it.
5 comments:
What a great daddy!! Wherever did you find him?
This is hillarious! I was honestly laughing so hard.
How funny! I was laughing out loud! THat is so cute. I love it when Enoch plays with the boys and they just laugh their heads off like that. YOur kids could NOT be cuter! MY boys need a play room like that.
Haha, I remember when Kelly would get back from school in the afternoons and he would chase Barry and John around the Danberry basement just like that! Old habits die hard I guess.
Oh Yup! How preicous is this! Good footage Jess! And way to go kelly! You are such a great dad! I admire you and Jess! You are such great parents!
Post a Comment