Don't even worry, we were totally there...

...& I bet you wish you were too!! Is he not the cutest kid ever? I heart David Archuletta. His perfomance was really good, some really cheesy lines, but really good. Me & Rachel were the only ones who wanted to go & we really thought we would be surrounded by a bunch of little girls. I was surprised to see the wide range of people there. Let's just say we had a good time. This is the only picture worthy to post that we got of the 2 of us. The rest we won't even show. Rockin out on the keyboard. He was amazing. David came back out without his band to play a few songs on the keyboard. See how cute he is? Love him. Except for his skinny jeans.
(you have to pause the music on the slide show below - I don't know how I didn't notice I put music on there when I didn't want it)

8 comments:

Spackman's said...

hey I need to get your number :) I can't wait to see you

Jobi Niu said...

I SO wish I was there! LUCKY! Jayni, Janessa, and I LOVE HIM! ha ha Seriously, he sings AMAZING. Rotten skinny jeans I agree.. :]

Shaun and Tonya said...

how fun! Our stake had him come and he bore his testimony and he heard them practice tehir songs for teh Oquir Moutain temple program --it was to close to teh concert so he couldn't sing BUt it was still an amazing experience for our youth

Tonia said...

He totally should have won AI last season! How fun for you to be able to go to his concert, I am jealous! I would have thought you'd be surrounded by crazy teenage girls too, what a surprise that you weren't. You look great by the way and I'm glad you guys are enjoying some nice weather.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like fun!! glad you could go! yes, the weather is finally warming up to swim!! looks like ezra's bday was a smash. your kids are too cute. adde's hair always looks perfect. john got ace's cubbies shirt when he went to chicago last year to the games and the crib shoes were a gift. kind of fun!! yes, john was so mean to get me last year. his family pulls pranks every year!! we should do dinner soon!!

Rach said...

Thank you for not posting the other hideous pictures! IT really was so fun. I love that we look like lovers in the first picture

Melinda H. said...

Thanks for calling this morning. It was really nice being able to talk to you about everything. I do wish we lived closer to each other. That would be so fun! Love ya!

KayDee said...

Oh ya... I totally wish I was there! The ranch looks fun! So.... What is the new calling??