hEr nEw zEbrA drEss

I know. I know. I'm on a good posting roll right now. I just have to show this. So I've been in a really crafty mood lately & I saw this dress on the internet & thought I could make it. So off to Joann's I went. With the help of Ester - I was able to do it. I think it turned out darling!! I was so proud of myself that I had to post it. Kelly thinks I should start sewing her clothes now. Probably not.


(don't mind my primary book in the back. kelly thought i set it up to be like that for the picture. right. thanks robyn for subbing my class!)

19 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe you made that?! It's SO darling! Good job! The primary book in the backround.. ha ha Kelly is funny.

Pulsiphers said...

Great job that looks so cute.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Umm, I think you should start making Gwyn's clothes too!!!! Super cute! Subbing your class was fun, I haven't subed for kids that old! Way more fun than the littles.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute little dress. i wish i had an ounce of your talent! adde's hair is getting soo long! cute as always!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I love that! It's adorable! You're so talented; you should start a new sewing blog as well ;) And that last post of Adde cheering as adorable. I totally remember those days! She's the cutest one!

Shannon said...

That is so cute!! I love it. I want to make kaitlyn a quilt for her babtism (in january) I think it will take me 6 months to do, I have never made one before.....wanna teach me how to sew? you are an expert!

Lorina said...

So cute! I love it.

Carr Family said...

The dress is so flip'in cute I can't even stand it. You can sew all my kids clothes too if you want. I'm still waiting for Remy to grow some hair so I can use your other talent of doing hair. Your a talent sprout!!

The Steel's said...

Wow, way to go! I love it - she looks so cute it in. Make my kid one as well!

Krystal said...

Wait a minute! That dress that I couldn't even get over....you made that! Oh you disgust me:) Super Mom for sure! It is absolutely adorable! As are your kids! I had fun seeing you this weekend!

Gretchen said...

Jess you are Amazing!!! You are probably the cutest girl I know!! Abbie really misses Adde! We need to get them together! That zebra dress is soooo dang cute!! I don't know what it is, but I love zebtra things! You are just the most talented girl! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess, that turned out real cute! I think when they're little it is easier to sew for them - lots easier than it seems. You should do some more! Skirts are easiest ever!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I noticed on your blog lists that some posts are mentioned that has been posted on that blog - how'd you do that or do I need to join something - I noticed not all of them are like that.

Tonia said...

What a cute dress! You are one talented lady!

Lisa said...

That turned out so cute! Good job!

Jen Hill said...

That is so cute Jess! We miss seeing you guys. Are you going to have Adde do gymnastics?

jayni & ben said...

That is soooooooo cute. You are so talented!! I can not believe you made that. Good job!! She is so cute too.

Spackman's said...

that is the cutest dress ever! You are so talented Jessica. The primary book cracks me up ha ha

Shaun and Tonya said...

wow -Way to go It is absolutely darling. I wish I could colors together that well