I am so proud of how good she did. I was setting myself up for disappointment & her not actually performing Friday night, because that's just so her. I was totally surprised!! She did AWESOME!! She had so much fun.
Grandma Ester took the pictures so I could film but we were both pretty far. The video below is actually from her practicing (it's on my camera & it's easier to install than from my camcorder). So it's not the night of but she did just as good.
Stretching at the practices. This was the only clear picture from the practices. I was so surprised she jumped right out & did SO good.
Getting ready to go out on the field.
All the girls in her age group. There were 3 groups this big!! It was CHAOTIC!!

She LOVED the poms that they received after they perfomed!! When they let loose like over 300 girls it was crazy. I couldn't find her anywhere so they let me on the track. I couldn't find her - but then I see this little girl running half way down the track by herself waving her pom poms everywhere. It was Adde.

Ezra SO extremely tired & Adde, of course, not looking at the camera.

Here's the video. Remember to pause the music. Listen to them rally after - it was hilarious. In case you can't see her - Adde is the one in the striped halter & brown shorts.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is so dang cute. I can't believe how coordinated she already is. She is going to be so good if she keeps this up.
Darling -aren't girls too fun? She is quite the dancer -she must have a few of her mama's genes
so so cute! I love it!! I love that you put her in cheer camp how fun to have a little girl! She was for sure the cutest one there!!
So cute. Adde is such a cute little thing. That would be weird to have a little girl old enough to be in the little cheer clinic...so fun!
that is so crazy to think you have a little girl old enough :) she is such a doll. I miss you so bad. Sorry we didn't call you when we were down. Since we were with friends we felt like we couldn't leave them. (you know what I mean) She is a doll and she will be such a good cheer leader!!
That looks like so much fun. She is so cute.
proud mom! this is awesome! again, i hope i get a girl some day!
Agh! Memories....How fun! She is really good too! Atta girl little Adde:)
That is so stinking cute!
That is so cute! How much fun would that be to have a girl and have her do those kind of things! She is so cute out there! Good job Adde!
Post a Comment