she's so BIG!!

Last week, Adde started something similar to joy school with a group from our old ward. It was kind of last minute, I wasn't going to do anything this year because I've heard so much about kids getting bored & not necessarily needing 2 years. But Julie, Kelly's cousin's wife, called & said they needed one more & so we decided to join them. I'm glad because Adde kept asking when she was going to go to school. & she's had a lot of fun so far.

It's so weird being alone by myself for 2 hours, twice a week. Ezra naps during the time she's gone so I can get so much done (really I don't, I like to RELAX!). But it made me really sad the first day that it wouldn't be me & her all day long anymore. She's growing up:( SO sad!!

She loves to sit on our steps to get pictures taken. Here we are, just about ready to go. She's SO excited.

CHEESE!!

Ezra loves to come & join her & say cheese too.

So do I have 1 kid or 2? All my posts have been about Adde lately!! Here's what Ez has been up to:

Does anybody else hate it when their kids stop sitting in their high chairs? Ezra will NOT eat his food in his high chair anymore. He screams & does the straight body so I can't sit him in it. Now, I have to constantly watch to make sure he won't fall, clean up his HUGE messes & chase after him 20 times to get back on the chair & finish eating. It's FUN, FUN!

His poor little chair that I try to get him to set in EVERY meal time. But it's not happening. Need to store it for a few years until baby #3.

8 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I love Adde's little scrunched smile...and I still need to meet Mr. Ez. That's gotta be kinda sad watching your kids grow up so fast. Looks like its time for baby #3 haha. So...I don't know if Austin and I are going to come down anymore. We were hoping to split gas with my sister, but she is going with her friends now....and I'm jobless. HMMM bad news. We will see. I really want to hang out...like bad! I love St. George this time of year. HMMMM I should just come anyway huh? It will only be like 30 more bucks in gas. That's not that much.

Tonia said...

I still can't get over how much Adde looks like you! She looks so cute on the steps with her backpack on all ready for school.

I hate when I read back on my blog and realize that everything is about just one of my kids. It seems to go in spurts that one is always doing something more interesting than the other and then they switch. I just hope it all evens out in the end!

Lorina said...

Adde looks so cute getting ready for her first day!

Haha.. I LOVE when they start to boycott things.. urgh.

Hey what is he sitting on in the picture? I just wanted to tell you about this booster chair thing called the "Kaboost" ... It actually goes on the bottom of the chair and just boost the chair UP closer to the table so maybe you won't have to watch him so closely. It's really quite cool.

Krystal said...

Baby Number 3? Is that going to happen anytime soon? Your kids are so damn cute you should start right away:) Hope all is well! Love the new pics.

Spackman's said...

your kids are so cute!! I hate when they are eating at the table too. It makes such a mess. And I think at list once a day they fall off lol

Ormond Family said...

HEY ALL YOU PAST AF CHEERLEADERS!
WE ARE HAVING A HOMECOMING CHEER REUNIION PARTY ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH, 7PM IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA. PLEASE

LOG ON TO http//michelleormond.googlepages.com, click on AF cheer in the left hand menu and then select social invitation and bio form!
It is going to be a lot of fun so please come!!!
Love you all
Michelle

P.S. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Melinda H. said...

Before my comment got erased, I was saying that you need more kids, that way you'll appreciate the time for yourself when they leave for school. I love the dress you made for Adde. It's so stylish! She's destine to be a cheerleader. She is so cute doing the cheer. I bet she loves it. So tell me how you did the keeping track of everybody's blogs. I guess I should call you to find out.

Lisa said...

Cute pics! I know the feeling of when they go to school. I can't believe I have 2 in school. Today, I just sat with Will on the couch and wrapped him in a blanket and didn't move for like an hour. It's fun having one on one time with him. When my boys were not in their boosters anymore, they would get on the table. Not very fun!