Third Time's a Charm


So here we go - third and final time. If this doesn't work, I'm officially not going to try again!! If you can't view this one, I don't want to know...j/k PLEASE tell me. But I'm not going to try again I just want to know if this worked or not.

15 comments:

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Yeah, it works!! Good Job. Very proud of you! Adde is truly a little Mermaid. Now she needs to teach Boston how to swim with out floaties.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

P.S Forgot to mention cute little Ezra. Just wading in the pool with his cute floaties and tube.

Lorina said...

It works.. and WOW!! She is 3 years old and can swim like that?

Seriously, very impressive and too cute!

Shaun and Tonya said...

so awesome -Impressive! Ariel could take lessons from you little mermaid --way to go Addie your skills are impressive!

Lisa said...

I was laughing so hard just watching how cute and fast she is! She does so good! And I also loved Ezra over there just chillin!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

It worked. Gosh, she's a fish! She swims so good!! I can't even swim that good.....seriously. So cute when she kicks her legs!

Anonymous said...

Hip hooray! It works - that is so fun and she sure does a good job and she's is fast. Does she have webbed feet yet?

Evans said...

Oh my gosh that i the coolest thing ever! Im so jealous Trey is so terified of the water, its so sad. Did you put her in swimming lessons or something? I signed Trey up at Summit but then never took him, i'm such a loser!

Jen Hill said...

Wow! I have got to get Hailey in swimming lessons or something. She loves the water and isn't scared of it but she's completely dependent on her floaties!

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe how good she is at swimming, and just barely 3! She's SOOO CUTE! I taught swimming lessons at the good ol' rec center and some 5 year old were ot even that good! I'm SO jealous of the warm weather! And Ez... just hangin out?? Love it

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hi!! So you're coming today? Sweet...you'll be here for bachelor. You should totally come watch it with us tonight!! Hahah We should get Jobi to come too! But yeah...we are going to Amanda & Colby's reception on Thursday night. I was going to ask you the same thing. Austin is supposed to work that night, but I'm pretty sure he's leaving early so lets go together cause I'm totally out of place at things like that! Well text me if you want to come over or i'll text you and Jobi and maybe we can get people together! See ya soon and drive safe!!

Melinda H. said...

She is so fast. Has she ever had lessons? My kids can't even swim that fast, but then they are 4 times her size. Are you up North? Did Lisa tell you that she has some stuff that I want you to bring when you come, if that's okay? Greg took both days off, so it should be fun.

Carr Family said...

You've got a fish on your hands. She did so awesome. I'm glad the video worked this time...I've been waiting for it. Liam thought it was hot!! There's nothing like a woman with swimming skillz!!

amberandlandon said...

What a great swimmer! She's adorable! I'm going to try your Crockpot italian chicken this weekend. Sounds nummy!

west's said...

i am neat