So here's the video that is posted below. I hope this works. If it doesn't - let me know, because I seem to be able to view everything fine on my computer.
i know i am such a loser! totally missed kelsey's reception... i had the day right just not the month! we are coming soen there just for fun for the weekend.. so email me your number so i can call ya... britneynrobinson@yahoo.com oh and i still can't view your video! :(
dang it still not working...when are you coming up???let me know. we are still coming down the end of May and I will be there all week from the 24th to the 31st!! So lets do something fun!
Your parents are selling your house? That's so sad--all your memories! I will totally cry when my parents move!!! That's good you are coming up here though. Too bad you aren't coming up 2 days sooner--then we could have had a Bachelor Finale Party!!! We will still get together, though. How long will you be here for? Now that there's no school--we're totally free!!!! Are you coming husbandless?
I love the picture of Lester feeding Ezra some pepsi. He looks just like Greg. Greg feeds the babies diet coke all the time! By the way, your new blog look is cute.
I'm so sad that your parents are selling their house. I was just thinking about how much i loved it! Remember when we made those chocolates at your birthday party? So fun! Awwww. I wish I had a lot of money because I would totally buy their house.
7 comments:
i know i am such a loser! totally missed kelsey's reception... i had the day right just not the month! we are coming soen there just for fun for the weekend.. so email me your number so i can call ya... britneynrobinson@yahoo.com oh and i still can't view your video! :(
Nope doesn't work!
dang it still not working...when are you coming up???let me know. we are still coming down the end of May and I will be there all week from the 24th to the 31st!! So lets do something fun!
Your parents are selling your house? That's so sad--all your memories! I will totally cry when my parents move!!! That's good you are coming up here though. Too bad you aren't coming up 2 days sooner--then we could have had a Bachelor Finale Party!!! We will still get together, though. How long will you be here for? Now that there's no school--we're totally free!!!! Are you coming husbandless?
It says "we're sorry, this video is no longer available."
I love the picture of Lester feeding Ezra some pepsi. He looks just like Greg. Greg feeds the babies diet coke all the time! By the way, your new blog look is cute.
I'm so sad that your parents are selling their house. I was just thinking about how much i loved it! Remember when we made those chocolates at your birthday party? So fun! Awwww. I wish I had a lot of money because I would totally buy their house.
Post a Comment