
It was darling. We had to do lots of convincing to get Adde to get out and dance with the rest of the girls. But she got brave after a couple dances & was so excited the rest of the time dancing. Then the girls did a little song for their dads & the dads gave the girls flowers!! Then the girls & their dads had a tea party together.
These are all of Adde's little friends from dance. Aren't they so cute? I'll post more pictures from it when I get back to St. George.We've had so much fun spending time up here with my mom and dad. I love coming and visiting - there's always so much fun stuff to do. We've done TONS of shopping, lots of eating out, hanging out with good ol' friends, late nights (right Andrea?), hair cuts, a wedding & baseball games. We took Adde to see her cousins shetlin (spelling?) pony the other day. She was actually afraid of that little horse, but Ezra loved it.


Then we went to my nephew, Easton's, baseball game. He is a sweet player!! He's got a killer swing and he is only 6!! He hit it clear to the outfield. Here's what the kids did during the game. Ezra hanging out by himself & Adde with her cousin, Dawson. So cute. And this was like 9am and we were getting FRIED!! Notice Ezra's summer buzz!! I had my sister cut it after she colored my hair & she took more than what I usually take off the top. So i just pretend it's his summer buzz!!


I really haven't taken that many pictures. But that's what we've been up to. That and helping my parents clean out their house. And for my family: I'll post pictures of the house after it's done getting stuccoed. They are coming back tomorrow to finish it.
Ezra has followed my dad around EVERYWHERE. My dad has been mudding & painting some rooms & he has to put a gate up because Ezra will not leave him alone. He follows him everywhere saying, "Papa. Papa" If my dad keeps on walking, he starts to cry. They've become the best of buds the last few times we have seen my parents. He LOVES my dad & wants to be around him always.
6 comments:
Goodie a post. So much info to take in....WHere do I start?...So sad we didn't go visit Strawberry but my guess is that Boston would have been terried like Adde. Can't wait to see the photos of the house when it's all done. Jealous that you are still there. Cutest picture of Ezra and Papa Phil. Love the backpack. I can just picture your dad chuckling the whole time. I am happy you posted. You were due for one soon. I love Dawson's face in the picture with Adde.
Wow...looks like you had quite a fun week. That's exciting. Glad you made it up just in time for the NICE WEATHER to kick in. Finally!
Did you get your hair done too since I saw you last? A new season of The Bachelorette starts tonight--get excited!! ANOTHER LATE NIGHT! (possibly?) You guys just need to freakin move here--just look how much fun you have!!!
It was fun seeing you for a little bit yesterday! I love all your pictures! Adde looks so cute for her dance recital and it is cute to see Ezra with dad because I can totally hear him say "Papa"! He's so cute!
This is one of my favorite posts! Your parents house looks amazing! I love all the pictures of you up north and Addes dance.....everything is so cute! Good Job Jess
super fun! I bet your dad is in heaven with his new shadow --I bet you had a few giggles over it as well I am looking forward to the pics from the recital --super fun! I'm glad you're back to blogging I have been in withdrawals co your fam:)
Post a Comment