Adde's Princess/Knight Party

We had Adde's birthday party on Saturday. She was so excited all week long for it & all her friend's to come as princesses. When everybody got there - we had the boys and girls split into 2 groups. The girls did little stations where they painted their nails, put glitter on their faces, got capes, put roses in their hair & played kiss the lips on the frog. The boys got swords and popped bubbles with their swords. Then they jousted the punch bags. Kelly was supposed to give them stick horses for them to joust on and of course, he did not even remember that I told him all about it and showed him where I put them. That's why men cannot be in charge.

We did a treasure hunt, which I think there were too many little kids to do it. And Abbey found the treasure when we still had like four more clues to find. So if you are going to do a treasure hunt at a party, don't do it in the front and backyard & don't do it with too many little kids.

Thanks everybody for coming & celebrating this special day with with us. Adde had a lot of fun & I hope everyone else did too. And thanks for all the fun gifts - she has played with ALL of them NON-stop since everyone has left.

8 comments:

Rach said...

It was darling Jess. You really do such a cute job.

Anonymous said...

Jess - you are amazing! Sounds so cute, all the things you did. The cake looks really cute. I really like that castle, I bet Adde will play in that forever. Those are pretty big boxes.

Lisa said...

Jess, I can't believe you! Everything looks so cute! As always! You did such a good job on the cake too! I loved it! I bet Adde loved everything you did for her! (She better have since you have been planning this party for the passed 3 months =)

Jobi Niu said...

What a CUTE idea! I LOVE it! YOu've always been SO creative! Even back when we used to bite the feet off of Holly's barbie's back in the day! ha ha ha

Jen Hill said...

That was a really fun party Jess. Thanks for inviting Hailey - she had a ball!

Gretchen said...

What a cute party!! You did such a great job!! Abbie loved it!!

Tyler and Kilee said...

You are such a cute mom! I hope I do fun, creative things for my kids like you do! You're such an inspiration :o) Tyler and I are ready to get out of this wierd weather and come to St. George to visit!

Krystal said...

Wow! I am impressed...as always! So dang cute! Wish I could have been there! Happy Belated B-day Adde, and Kelly!