Like everybody else, it's time to go private. I have had so much fun finding friends & visa-versa. But it's time that I go private. I just don't want people that I have no idea looking at it. So if you would like to keep viewing our blog, please leave your email so I can send you an invite. Even if you just get on once in awhile - and want to view it, still leave your address. I'll feel much better once this is private. I'll probably do it within the next week.
39 comments:
Hi, Jess... I think we will feel so much better knowing who is on our pages!! It will take the wondering out of it!! I would love an invite!! Thanks!
gretchen_21@msn.com
Hey i love looking at your blog!!
Amanda-Tucker@hotmail.com
FO SHO I check it out all the time!! jobes21@hotmail.com
a_ingersoll1064@hotmail.com...I better be on that invite list!
K I would love an invite! I love "stalking" your blog! And no I'm not some psycho stalker. I found you from Gretchens page! I just put my blog on private a couple of days ago and it's amazing how much better you feel. By the way I went to school with Kelly. Ryan and my brother Cam are really good friends. So I know the West family! My e-mail is meiners@wirelessbeehive.com
If you want an invite to mine so you can see who I am then just send me an e-mail! Thanks! You're little kids are adorable by the way! And tell Kelly hi!
megansteel@hotmail.com
Count me in... you have my digits! hee hee. And I really wasn't keeping the mesquite story a secret from you-- just hadn't gotten around to it yet.
K add me to your list amieliston@hotmail.com
I like reading your blog. I love seeing what everyone has been up to. I really don't know if you even remember me or not from high school but if you don't mind me reading it my email is lorinawebb@hotmail.com
Count us in! Only if you start posting something racy now that you are going invite only..jk!
asteel527@yahoo.com
micheleamysteel@yahoo.com
Jessi- Like I told Rachel, I hope it is ok that I check in on your blog- You always have cute pictures and ideas. Hope you don't mind inviting me in... vanlehn@gmail.com I do plan to start mine back up sometime.
I've been thinking a lot about going private. It seems like everyone is doing it lately. I probably will too.
jenrichardshill@gmail.com
Include me!
Jess,
I love reading your blog and seeing your darling children!
Lindsey
littlelinzey@yahoo.com
I want an invite!! jemelton85@msn.com
You know where to reach me ;)
Oh yeah, and that is funny you have been eating corn dogs every day for lunch. Are you baking them? That's the best. We are nerds.
Hey it's Melissa--I like to check in on you once and awhile! So count me in--Missyrae3@hotmail.com!
Hey Jess, guess what? We are coming to St. George for Memorial Day weekend. i don't know if you guys will be around but we'd at least love to come see you. We were planning on going to Vegas with Matt and Kylee and then stay in St. George one night, but we'll see. If not Sean and I are for sure coming. Be excited!
keep me in mind :) shankait@hotmail.com
kyleehammer@gmail.com, And I better be invited.:)
Oh and I think we are coming down memorial day weekend, but it might be the week after... I need to find out for sure. I will call you and let you know this week, but we want to see you!
please add us as well Thank you! princess_steel@yahoo.com
melinda-gardner@hotmail.com
so what made you decide to go private?? everyone is...is there so scary stocker I don't know about?? And I love Adde's pics! She is so cute and I got a good laugh reading the 10 things about her. I wish we lived close to you:(
You are one popular girl! You know my info.
our email addres is jujuandhallie@msn.com. I love looking at your page, it is so cute!!!
I like to peek in on your blog too!
I'm going PRIVATE this week too!
I had a complete stranger come up to me in Target and tell me that my house looks like it's going to be nice! FREAKED ME OUT!
DREAMIG@MSN.COM
xOxOxO
Yes Please!!
shellmeister10@yahoo.com
I would love to stay in touch with you!! Adde's birthday party looked SO cute!! You are so creative, I hope I can think of cute things to do as my daughter gets older!!
kenzieblank@hotmail.com
Hey Jess,
It's Lindsay Day Bunker, totally just found out about this whole blogging thing. I would love to keep in touch Ldance03@hotmail.com
Count me in! krshelley@hotmail.com
Hey jess my email is
kari1428@gmail.com I would like to keep viewing you blog. Talk to you soon
I would love an invite!
aimee.hemmelgarn@gmail.com
Hey Jess I would love to see your blog! cedarann85@aol.com
Hey! I'm so glad you found me! I can't believe you are married... and have kids! Blogland is awesome. Anyway you are getting even more beautiful with time and your family is so cute. Good thing we found each other before you went private. benandcarrie@gmail.com
Hi Jessica. I'd love to see what's going on with your cute family!
abby.hatch@gmail.com
Jess! i came across your blog and would love to be invited to keep checking it out! britneynrobinson@yahoo.com your little family is so dang cute!
Post a Comment