Today is Kelly's birthday!! He doesn't really care about birthdays so I always try to do fun surprises, but with Adde & Ezra's birthdays, I just ran out of ideas & energy for his birthday. So sorry Kelly - dinner at Samurai 21 will have to do. I think he got the exact same thing Chad got for his birthday Melinda: a lawn mower & a ladder. The kids gave him a portrait that sits on his desk for work. Kel - we hope you have such a fun day (at work)!! We appreciate all you do for us & love you so much. HAPPY BIG 28!!
8 comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kelly! I really have a card for you, I've just been taking forever to send cards off this year. Sorry! Hope you have a fun one!
Feliz cumpleanos, poppi.
L.O.V.E Samurai 21!!!....and Gimme Sum (I think it has a new name now). Eating out is the best!
Smelly Kelly, we hope you have a fun birthday today! When you said you got the ladder for your birthday it didn't click that TODAY is your birthday. P.S. Jess, Boston is OBSESSED with his little costume that you made him. He wants me to call him "Sir Boston" and he also thinks he's Shrek because I guess in the movie, Shrek dresses up as a knight! RANDOM, I know. The birthday was so fun and once again, you are SUPER MOM (Superhero music playing in the background)! -Suz-
Happy Birthday Kelly!! And Adde and Ezra...I didn't realize they are all so close together! Guess that keeps ya busy! It looks like you had fun with your kids bday...and for Kelly I guess boring practical gifts will have to do! I hope he got the one thing he really wanted!! Haha wink wink! Can I write that on here????
Hey Kelly - Hope you had a great 28!! Hope you got our email - I think I would like a ladder for my birthday. I am the one who used our ladder the most. Have fun with your new toys, Kelly!
Mmmm Hmmmm Mongolian BBQ is the best also! You guys have better eating spots than us now--or maybe I'm just sick of everything here since we eat out for every meal? We are coming down there on May 2nd for the weekend. We should go eat at one of those places...
Oh..PS Jimmy is marrying a really cute girl from California...her name is Linzi. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of their wedding this weekend, so you can see her.
Post a Comment