On Sunday, Kelly decided we should go to Disneyland. So Monday night, we packed our things & off we went. It was one of the funnest trip there ever. It was such a chilled & relaxed trip & it was so fun to see Adde get so excited. She especially loved that she got to meet the princesses. The kids were so good, they exceeded our expectations!! We went for two days & drove home late Wednesday night, in time for Adde's Valentine's party the next morning.



Valentine's Day Party:
Every year, Adde has a party for her cousins. This year it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme

11 comments:

Shannon said...

SO cute you are the cutest mom!

Rach said...

Just wanted to tell you that we absolutely LOVED the Valentines party, you are so darling. Abbey was thrilled. And I'm so jealous seeing your disneyland pics....next time

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, Suz and I were talking and you really did get away after your hectic weekend, but you forgot to leave the kids behind! ha, ha!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Jess,
Love the pictures of Disneyland. Thanks again for your Valentine's party. Boston loved reliving the moment watching your slide show. Thanks again.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Isn't Disney Land the best! Shaun couldn't tell if Savana or mommy was teh most excited. We're going to go yearly while our girls are small --They are so much fun. It reminds you how magical life truely is:) Thank you Walt --you were a genious!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

JESS this kels it's been a long time and your adde is the most beautiful girl, o and sorry for the name stealing but great minds think alike, right? you whole fam is adorable, well take care it's good to see you

Jobi Niu said...

Jessica How fun!! I wanna go to Disneyland. You're such a cute Mom GEEZ! I always knew you would be.. Again, your house is soooo cute! WOW! We're goin to Vegas next weekend for our Anniversary, maybe we'll stop by St. George?? If we do.. I'll call you. :)

Melinda H. said...

That party looked so cute. I bet Disney was so fun. When we took the boys in October they had so much fun. I haven't seen them that excited in a long time. We are going to Orlando in April, but not with the kids, how sad, huh? We are not telling them that only mom and dad are going to disney world, that would be too sad. But we need a break and that's where we got a condo for free. Your house still is so cute. I love your entertainment center.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Hey u!
P.E. oh boy did we laugh our guts out back in that stinky locker room!
Well... I've actually just been here, in good 'ol Utah County! We have lived in Lehi for 3 1/2 years and just sold our house. We're living in the Ranches for about 2 months until our new house is finished back in Lehi.
My son is OLD! It's so sad! I tell him every day to stop growing up but it doesn't work! :) I still can't believe he's going to be 8 in 2 1/2 months!
Once again... you are so GORGEOUS!
I'm so glad to keep in touch!
How is life down in St. George?
That's so cool Susan and your brother are down in St. George with you guys! Please tell her HI for me!

xOxOxO
That was such a long comment! :)

Bybee's said...

i can't believe he's walking?! that's really exciting

Melinda said...

So now I need some tips...Mikell goes to bed around 10pm and wakes up at 6am And for naps...I need some tips...sometimes she cries for only like 15 min and other times an hour and I don't know how to get her to just cuddle with her blanket and fall asleep...what should I do??? Help!!!