For the last six months, Adde has talked about wanting to get up in sacrament & bear her testimony.  Kelly said he wouldn't go up with her that she had to go on his own because he's not a fan of the parents whispering in the kids ear....he wants her to have her own testimony.  Well, on Sunday, & of course it's the Sunday I'm not there, she decides she is ready.  She told Kelly she was really nervous & thought she would forget so he told her to write it down & she could take it up with her.  So that's what she did.  I'm so sad I missed my girlie get up.  She's so brave & courageous.  I love to see her little testimony grow.  & I really do believe she knows these things are true....though so simple.  She often asks questions about the church & I can just see her testimony growing.  What a sweet little spirit.

3 comments:

Springers said...

That's so precious!

Melinda H. said...

That's really cute! That's good she can go up on her own. I agree with Kelly, they shouldn't go up until they have their own testimony to share...even a simple one.

I love all the pictures of your kids. Ruthie looks so cute in her blessing dress. Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

Shannon said...

So sweet! I miss the day of kids getting up and bearing their testimonies. And Ruthie is just adorable, I wish I could have held her more. I didn't know Brynne would be so jealous :)........still dreaming of our lots in Ivins next to eachother......ahhhhhhh