6 weeks & counting

Look at this 6 week old baby! Me & Kelly love her naked so occassionally she gets undressed & gets to lounge in her birthday outfit. Look at that cutest body ever! I love her legs that are starting to get chubs & her arms that have creases. Those cheeks are pretty cute too. I love her lips - I just want to kiss them all day.

I can't believe we are at the 6 week mark already. Ruthie still is a sweet baby.  The last few days her voice has been a little raspy & I wonder if she's getting a cold.  She doesn't have any other symptoms. But I love to hear the raspiness - it's kinda sweet.  She loves to sleep, eat & poop still. She also still likes to grunt alot although it's starting to go away & that makes me sad. Her newborn refluxes are also stopping, like the arms jumping out & the grunting.
This is how Ruthie sits when she's awake - watching all the comotion around her.  Still not loving the crib - but we'll make it there eventually.  She's definitely going to be the spoiled one because me & Kelly are just too tired & I think we both know that they turn out fine. She's starting to smile.  At about 4 1/2 weeks Kelly claimed she smiled at him.....but he is the one that said Adde said hi daddy at 5 months old.  She is rolling from her tummy to her back.  She is good at tummy time & actually likes being on her tummy. 

1 comment:

Springers said...

So cute! I love naked babies too. I love how you used Grandma's name. That's my middle name, Ruth. And so I passed it to Sydnee too.