I really cannot believe how big my baby is getting....way too fast! She is getting little chubbers on her & I love it! She is my biggest baby yet at this age. She'll have her 2 month appointment next week so we can compare! I love my 2 girlies & that I can dress them alike. This is their Christmas outfits. Before Ruthie was born all Adde would talk about is that they would get to dress alike. Do you know how hard it is to find matching clothes in baby section & big girl section? Good thing we love Naartjie! They're one of the only few stores that match exact in that big of a size difference.
Ruthie is starting to smile at us. Her little dimples are just too cute - I just want to nibble on those cheekies. The kids are still lovin' on their sister. Who wouldn't - look at how stinkin cute? Our girlie is still napping almost all day - but up for a few hours here & there. She is still so chill & just looks around at all of us wherever she is - in the bumbo, bouncer, swing, ground or just sitting in our laps. We love our little girlie. Life is complete with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment