I've always tried to talk her into getting her hair cut. No luck. She would always reply I am NEVER going to cut my hair.
Monday morning, she decides she's ready for a cut {without my persuassion - haven't said anything for awhile}.
I think she was ready for a change. I think she was sick of the tangles. I think she was sick of me doing her hair. I think she wanted to be able to wash it all by herself {or wash it without it hurting}. I think she got so hot with it. I think it's perfect for the summer.
Justin probably cut close to 2 ft. once it was all said and done. Kelly had nothing but a sad face. He tried to talk her out of it. He loves his little girlies with her long locks. But he also knows she looks darling no matter what.
When we were washing her hair this morning, she told me that all the girls in her class always tell her they wish their hair was as long as hers. Then she said - ooooh I can't wait to show them! I was worried she might be a little sad today it was all gone. Nope. She woke up smiling & said I slept with my hair down & got NO knots {we would have to braid it nightly}. So glad she loves it.
4 comments:
I LOVE it!
It's darling! Love my Adde Jane
When Justin told me he cut it I about died!! She looks adorable!! She has a ton of hair!! She looks beautiful no matter what but I am liking the short hair!!
she is so dang cute Jessica! Love the hair!!
Post a Comment