I just can't spend enough time with these two. I have this summer between us before both of them are gone for most of the day, every day. Sigh....
It makes me sad. But I also love how grown up they are. They are the 2 sweetest kids {when they are not fighting - which isn't very often} They are the best of friends. Either of them would do anything for the other. I love to see this relationship grow.
I especially want to spend as much time with them as possible before.....
The kids are ecstatic. They have been praying for a baby for about a year & a half. Kelly & I just weren't ready. We decided after the cruise, we would "try"...Our whole month of trying came & baby decided to come too. Baby will join us December 8th {hopefully before}
Since this is probably our last, I am trying to soak up every minute of being pregnant. I forgot how much I like being pregnant. I love how involved my kids are with this pregnancy also. I have not felt an ounce of sickness. I just want to eat CONSTANTLY. So if you see me & I've gained a few....don't judge.I had a dr. appt. last week. Adde was at school. Kelly had Leadership Dixie that he had to be to. So it was just me & Ez. We couldn't find a heartbeat which made me panic. Dr. Winward did an ultrasound & little baby was in there moving around & it's little heart beat fluttering. What a relief! I do not care what gender this baby is. All I care about is that it is healthy & gets here safely. I think about it constantly.
It has been so long since we've been in baby mode. Ezra will be a few months shy of 5 years old. I've already forgotten alot of stuff but we are ALL so ready & I can't wait to do the baby thing again. We are soon to be a family of 5!! Bring it on!
7 comments:
I was wondering when you'd post this. Congrats again! Hope your feeling well. I remember enjoying pregnancy when I was younger. But it seems at 34 my body is not enjoying it nearly as much. But I do LOVE when the baby moves around, which is often. Does that mean trouble for me? Adde and Ezra are going to be such great helpers!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!! Your kids are so freakin cute, I'm glad you're having another! Lucky that you haven't had an ounce of sickness!!
HOORAY FOR YOU!! Congratulations! I was talking to Larissa at Shalese's baby shower and she said you were expecting and I was like, "Jessica?" I thought I might've been confused because we were talking about you and Tammy! Well, I wasn't confused! That is so EXCITING! You are a SUPER cute mom and those little kiddies of yours are DARLING which, like I said before, doesn't surprise me in the least! Have fun-- I love being pregnant too! Live it up girl!!! :)
Happy day! That's so awesome! You guys make super cute babies! (I love exclamation marks!)
YEA!! I was anxiously awaiting this post! I am excited for you guys. I hope you have a great pregnancy and eat french fries, they are the best with bbq sauce......yum,
I'm so excited for little number 12. Babies are soooo fun.
I haven't been out on your blog for a while, but I'm glad I didn't miss this post. Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment