We planted our garden over the weekend. This year, I decided to do herbs in all my flower pots in the front yard. & for the first time, I did a flower bed. Sometime in the near future, all the plants around this flower bed will completely cover the ground & we will no longer see the red dirt. But until then, I'm happy the way the flowers turned out.
4 comments:
Spring is in the air here too...but then I look on the ground and still see lot's of snow. It's melting and in the 40's so that's a plus :)
Your flowers turned out really pretty. I'll live vicariously through you and your beautiful weather.
What a cute yard you have & it is so worth all the work you put into it too.
I'm totally jealous of your flower garden. If only it would stop being winter up here so I could get going on mine. Can I hire you to do it for me though? hahha
Looks very nice! Maybe you could show me how to do a garden someday. I don't think I could grow food if I was starving!!
Post a Comment