Toothless...

Adde has had this loose tooth for like 3 months. It was finally ready to be pulled out. She never hardly touched it or wriggled it. Yesterday, I tried to pull it out a few times, but it was just so dang small, we had no luck. So then dad tried to pull it out & he had the same problem. By then, we just scared the wits out of Adde to getting that tooth out & by now, it was READY! Thank goodness Kyle came to the rescue. Kyle used to always pull Kelly's teeth out when they were little. We had to convince Adde to just let him look at it. Then she finally let him have his turn at it. Kyle popped it right out, without it even hurting. Although, it looked like she almost swallowed it. She was pretty giddy after that, as you can see in the pictures.


The tooth fairy made a stop at our house last night & left her two whole dollars. She was pretty excited about that.

2 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Yea for Adde! Once the first tooth falls out it seems they all fall out instantly! What a generous tooth fairy you have. We must not have the same one that visits our home. I don't think Hunter got $2 until he was 9...only because they think a quarter is worth $1 :)

Carr Family said...

HAHA! I laughed out loud reading this. I can totally picture Dr. Kyle popping it out. Congrats Adde!