our little NUGGET

is what we called Adde when she was born because she was so tiny. She was our little nugget. & our little nugget is 6 years old today! It seems like yesterday I was holding my baby girl in my arms for the first time. Now she's a big kindergartner, who still likes to snuggle in my arms. She was the sweetest baby. So easy going. Easy to please. Easy to smile. Then she hit 1 yr. & I knew then that time was going too fast with my baby.
& time kept going....2 yrs.
& going.....3 yrs.
& still going....4 yrs.
& going on.....5 yrs.

Here we are today. 6 beautiful years later.


I love you, Adde & hope you have the happiest of all birthdays.


Love you nugget.

5 comments:

jayni & ben said...

I can't believe you have a did year old. She is soooo cute. You are gonna have trouble keeping guys away from her when she is older.

ewest said...

We love our Adde Jane. Happy Birthday to you, Sweetie!
Gpa&Gma

The Foxy Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Foxy Fam said...

Oh my gorgeous girl! How absolutely beautiful she is!! It's no surprise knowing the genes she comes from! You were right Jessica, it goes by WAY TOO FAST! It hit me hard when you posted all her darling pictures! Happy Birthday Adde! How fun!

Springers said...

She is darling! Happy Birthday Adde! Hope it was a good one.