a few funnies from EZ boy lately

***While at church yesterday, Jenna Waitte played her harp & right in the middle, Ezra turned to me, in his very non-quiet church voice, & said this is such a cute song. ***About a month ago, after the sacrament prayer, I asked Ezra if he folded his arms {which I knew he didn't} & he looked at me very honestly & said Of course I didn't. ***When it is just Ezra & I in the car, he always asks me questions. One he asked the other day is if I miss my mom & dad {love that he used the term my mom & dad instead of grandma & grandpa}. I told him yes & asked if he missed them too. & he said yes, I really just want them to come home. It's been a long time that they've been gone. ***When we got home from our cruise, he told me & Kelly that it took FOREVER for us to get home. ***After Adde lost her tooth last night, Adde told Ezra the tooth fairy was going to come. Ezra's response: Good for you. ***This weekend, we bought a new car. It seats 7 & looks how a mini van seats with the bucket seating. Ezra really wanted us to come home with a mini van. Like really, really bad. Like talk-about-it-all-the-time bad. When we pulled up & it wasn't a mini, he was a little disappointed. As soon as he got in, he was SO excited. He told me - mom, I'm so glad you bought us a mini van! He must think just because it seats more than 5 people, it is considered a mini! ***About a month ago, Kelly & I were outside the hall during Sunday School when suddenly 2 crazy little kids come running & laughing. It was Adde & Ezra. We asked what they were doing. Ezra said, Adde had a bad idea.....let's leave primary! ***One of Ezra's famous sayings....oh my freakin heck....yeah - I probably say it way too much.

3 comments:

Amie said...

What a funny little kid. I love the one about them leaving primary! So funny!

Melinda H. said...

Those are the cutest comments. I love how they snuck out of primary. If you guys hadn't been there...where would've they gone? That cracks me up!

So congrats on a new car. What did you get? Greg is trying so hard to talk me into a 15 passenger van. I said if you can get it custom painted and tinted windows and leather seats and cool wheels, then I'll think about it. That van from childhood scares me a little!!!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

That just cracks me up reading this!! Cute as can be!!!