spring soccer

Adde loved soccer so much she was jumping up & down when we signed her up for the spring league. Ezra, on the other hand, was not interested one bit. He said when he turns 5 he'll play again. Yeah right!

We are doing it with an Ivins League this time & it is coed until they reach the age of 7. There are only 5 on her team & 2 of those are girls {Kayani from her kindergarten class}. We don't know any of the boys but man do we have some Pele's on our team. Some kids who actually have great control of the ball. But, honestly, Adde stayed right up with them, running & keeping up with them. She even scored 2 goals!! Her problem is she doesn't have as much control of the ball as those boys do but she hasn't been playing as long as they have. So maybe in the next year or two just be that much better.
This girl was about a hyper as can get on her game because she was so excited to be there. We were a little embarassed! The coach was high fiving everyone & when he got to Adde, she didn't high five him, she held his hand & walked with him....not sure what he thought:)

6 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Love that Adde held hands with her coach! Some of my friends say they are really sad that you aren't doing your hair blog anymore. I didn't know you weren't, since I don't really have a reason to go look there. But Adde's hair is cute.

What a fun birthday party for EZ. Maybe I'll copy it for the twins this June. They would love it!

Carr Family said...

This is awesome. I love that she loves soccer. It makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Adde sounds like she has a love for the sport! I love that she is so excited about it all. Tell her I said GOOD LUCK! this season :)

Melinda said...

Love all your new posts and Ezra's bday looked like fun! Adde's hair was super cute on St. Patrick's day! I wish ikell's would hurry and get thicker!! Miss you guys!

Brooke Knecht said...

I've never really looked at your hair blog, but it's amazing. I can't believe how creative and great you are with hair! and props to Adde for sitting still...we can barely get through the initial brushing, even with fruit snacks!

Dani Em said...

seriously she is the CUTEST little girl!!