LOVE DAY

Have I ever said how much we LOVE Valentine's day in our family? It is a household favorite. Every year, we try to do a heart shape hair do in Adde's hair....
The kids got to celebrate by having their cousins over for pizza & passing out their Valentine's.

We missed Ryan & Melinda's kids since they were sick.

Everyone ready to pass out their love notes.

I decided to make Adde a Valentine outfit this year.

There's my EZ boy & his fake cheese
LuLu's turn to pass out hers
now Phoenix
& Ezra& Dallin

It's such a fun way to get together with cousins & not have to drive around all day to hand out our Valentine's. We get to come together & pass them out right there - & plus my kids love any excuse they can get to be with their cousins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those decorations are really cute! I didn't realize you just did your backsplashes in the bathrooms - they looked very cute. It was fun seeing you guys again and hanging out - even if it was only for a second :)

jayni & ben said...

you are always doing the cutest things. i wanna be a mom like you. I bet your kids think you are the coolest mom ever. Love Adde's heart in her hair. only you would make an outfit for her instead of buying it. you are way too talented and cute!