On Friday, Kel & I hosted a V-Day party for our friends. It was fun getting all the food & decorations ready for it. We ate pork salads cafe rio style & had plenty of food left over. These are for Justin for how much he loves when people post pictures of food & decorations...





We played a few games & everyone was a good sport. I wish I had a picture of the circle game where like 3 people were sitting on one chair. Here we all are playing the marshmallow game. Steve & Carlene
John & Mikelle

Kasse & Justin

Matt & Linzee & little baby hickman

me & Kel

John kept making me laugh cuz he said i looked like a bird pecking it's food

group pic
5 comments:
It's was such a fun night!! Thanks for hosting you did GREAT! We need to get together more often! Cute pictures!!
Hey, such cute ideas on your blog! I am so behind on everything in the blogging world!
I got your comment on cakes and here are the places I have got the transfer paper:
oriental trading, search edible papers
fancyflours.com
also Walmart has then in the party section, they are the ace of cakes guy!
They are so fun! Let me know what you find!
HOW FUN!! The decorations are amazing. Your house is so dang cute! You look GREAT! I LOVE LOVE your hair! :]
That is such a fun idea!! I may have to steal this idea for next year! :) I loved all your cute decorations and the game ideas were so stinkin' cute! I'm going to have to pick your brain about everything! You are a doll inside, out, head to toe!! It sounds like your family has been through quite the ringer. Glad to hear Lisa is doing good. We were so worried. Thanks for your sweet testimony. You have an amazing family. We love you guys.
We need to move to St. George.
Post a Comment