My kids will tell you all about him & possibly convince your own that you too need an Elf on the Shelf (right Robyn) & if you try to look now - chances are you may not be able to find one this season. Rumor has it they are all sold out in stores in St. George.
He flies home each night to the North Pole to tell Santa how the kids have been at home or school or play. We can't touch him or he won't be able to fly back home. He listens to all of our Christmas wishes but he won't talk back. & each morning it's a race to find where he is the next day because when he gets back from flying at night, he moves to a new shelf.
Ezra didn't think he was real for the first few days. He kept asking me if he was real & I would say I think so, what do you think? & he would say I don't think so - he just looks like a toy to me. But he's quite convinced now.
He's definitely a MUST each Christmas. It's not only fun but it's also a threat of Jack's keeping an eye on you guys!!
6 comments:
You can order them on their own website or Pottery Barn also sells them! Such a cute idea!
I love it! So cute:) Looks like you have been having a great holiday season and disneyland?? way jealous! BTW I love your hair, it's super cute!
Yeah thanks for making my daughter obessed over this elf on the shelf!!! We will for sure have one at our house next year!
That is so DANG cute!
That is such a good idea. I'll have to maybe try it next year when Macy understands Christmas a little better. Your kids are so cute! And I love your hair!
Shaye had been asking for one saying that kids in her class have one, but I have no idea what it was. I'll have to get one for next year! Cute elf, but you HAVE to tell me where you got those cute dishes! I love them and have been looking for some Christmas plates.
Post a Comment