i would like...

Last weekend, we went to Tuacahn to the live Nativity with Kelly's counselors & their families. It was fun to spend time with them. We were able to sit on Santa's lap after & thanks to Lisa, I have yet another picture without my own camera. Maybe Santa needs to bring me a camera!!

What the kids told Santa was a total surprise to both Kelly & I. They sat on Santa's lap at the Jubilee of Trees. Adde said she wanted a 2 wheeler (razor skooter) & rollerskates & Julie stuff. Ezra said he wants the Imaginext Dragon Castle & dragons. They even sent letters to Santa saying that's what they wanted. I guess the kids think they can ask for different things each time they sat on his lap. Adde said she wants a Thumbelina doll like the one she got for her birthday (that I've already thrown away - since my kids don't take care of their toys) & Ezra asked for the santa on a sleigh with his reindeer like grandma Ester's (the little people). So funny that they both thought of new things to ask for.
It was freezing - but Ezra felt he didn't need his coat on anymore because he was hot. Whatev.

No comments: