Merry Christmas from the West family seriously - could i have gone any more drastic with my hair than this? & look how little my little kiddos look...one year older & wiser too!
You did go drastic and can pull of either hair color, but I really like blond on you...both super cute though.
My christmas cards are in mail lingo somewhere. So I emailed snapfish and told them I never received my prints and they are reprinting them and overnighting them to me...great service!
Disney looked like lot's of fun...not the cold beach, but the awesome beach house :)
I wish that Hunt and Aust could take piano from you. They are both doing fine, but never given opportunities to play in public. Maybe I'll find a different teacher.
3 comments:
You did go drastic and can pull of either hair color, but I really like blond on you...both super cute though.
My christmas cards are in mail lingo somewhere. So I emailed snapfish and told them I never received my prints and they are reprinting them and overnighting them to me...great service!
Disney looked like lot's of fun...not the cold beach, but the awesome beach house :)
I wish that Hunt and Aust could take piano from you. They are both doing fine, but never given opportunities to play in public. Maybe I'll find a different teacher.
I love your blond hair...Totally cute!
Your cards turned out very cute. Kambrie really likes your blonde hair.
Post a Comment