27 yrs. old

This is me.
On my 27th birthday.
I still feel 18 in my heart.
I got to hang out with this awesome kid while Adde was at school.
He made my day pretty special.
Because I got to see his cute face doing this.
Don't you just want to eat him?
He's obsessed with Fisher Price Imaginext toys.
He already knows that's what he wants for Christmas.
He loves to watch it & play the games online.
It's his only topic of conversation with other young boys his age.
The day was also spent with this amazing man.
He took the day off.
So we could celebrate.
We ate at Painted Pony .
{which I thoroughly enjoyed}
He even took me shopping.
He was very patient with me as we went store to store.
My amazing parents took the kids for the day so we could shop & eat by ourselves.
Let's not forget this girlie.
She was there too.
The kids woke up in the morning & went to the store with dad & picked out a cake.
After 7 yrs, you think he would remember I HATE chocolate cake.
I'm more of a costco type cake.
LOTS of frosting, little cake.
It's the thought that counts.
The kids loved the cake.
& singing Happy Birthday.
I may have got a little teary eyed listening to their sweet voices singing at the top of their lungs.
It was a good day.
Hello 27.
Let's go slow.
I'm not ready for 30 to be here.

6 comments:

Carr Family said...

Yeah Jrska! Happy birthday! May the next two be just as wonderful, building up to the best birthday ever at THRITY! And I sympathize with Kelly--who doesn't like chocolate cake?! Weirdo.

Krystal said...

Umm you look gorgeous. Love the family and how thoughtful your husband is:) Hope all is well:)

Amie said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a blast. I love your hair by the way.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...only 27? HMMM you look so old. I want to squeeze Ezras cheeks myself! And if I was Kelly I would always accidently by chocolate cake, because its to delicious! COME ON! :) matt only eats pie...what is that about!? wierdo picky cake eaters!

Brooke Knecht said...

Happy birthday!

Melinda said...

HAppy bday! Looks liek a good day and I love adde's hair that day! You're amazing at doing hair! and lots of other things:)