Tarzan

On Monday, Adde & I went with my parents to see Tarzan at Tuacahn. As I was getting Adde dressed & ready to go - she told me she wanted to wear her Jane dress-up. I hate letting Adde wear her dress ups to places. I am that mean mom that never let's her. For instance - the mini cheer clinics - she wanted to wear her cheerleading outfit & I wouldn't let her. Ended up quite a few girls were wearing cheer outfits & she was sad she didn't have hers on. I HATE that about myself. So what the heck? Jane costume it is. & I'm so happy she wore it. Besides looking extra cute - it just made her so happy to be wearing it & seeing Jane herself! Plus all the attention she got - she was in heaven
Tarzan, I mean my dad, & Adde Jane (she wanted to make sure we called her Adde JANE & not just Adde)
Adde was a trooper the entire play. It didn't get over until around 11pm & she kept saying I want to stay up & watch the whole thing. She loved it. After, my dad took her around to see all the actors. She was very excited to meet Jane & Tarzan & they loved her!
Adde & young Tarzan - who is a son of someone we know from AF & he did really good. Adde said he's alot bigger upclose.

1 comment:

The Foxy Fam said...

Your blog is SO cute!! I just love that dad of yours! Your kids are absolutely darling. Thanks for inviting us. . .we'll drop by and say hey! :)~Annica~