So with my parents moving - we get to accumulate a few of their things. We were able to get a king size bed (again - pics to come soon - love the way it turned out) & two of these wing back chairs. I was in love instantly. I knew they would go perfect in my front room.
Before:
So much fun. Love the way they turned out. Of course - I have to give credit to tool time Tami for coming & helping me. We still have one more to do but we were able to get the bed finished. Now we just need to get our built in bookcases in the bonus room & I will feel complete. The summer projects are endless. As we speak, I am canning salsa from our lovely garden. Love that I have the time to do all this with summer though.
with the blue wall - the wall to the left of this is also blue.
& my parents got their mission call last week to Santa Rosa, California & leave in September!! So happy for them - their papers were in for about 7 weeks & they were starting to get anxious!!
4 comments:
you are amazing!! cute chair! congrats to your parents
You always know what to pick - that blue looks really good with the black and white.
The blue looks great, and wow on the chair! You and Tami reupholestered it? How do you know how to do this stuff? And canning salsa? Geez, you are so pioneer queen. I need to live by you and learn a few things! :)
Congrats to your parents. I didn't know they got their call. How cool!
can i have just one thread of your talent and creativity please? you are amazing.
Post a Comment