Seriously where did July go? & the summer? Adde's starting kindergarten here real soon & I can't even believe that it's that time of year!! Our July went by quite fast & was jam packed. My parents are officially moved in - so we've spent lots of time over there helping. So happy to have them here - even though they'll be leaving in 2 months for their mission - still so fun.
We had some visitors from Alaska. We were lucky to see Melinda twice in a month!! She brought the boys down while they were visiting Utah & this is the only picture I got!! 3 little monkeys

Here's pictures of my painted & reuphosltered bed. Lovin it with the white bedspread...which can be very dangerous with children. Still looking for the perfect pillows.

my 2 little nuggets just hang out & play ALL day long. It's hard to get them to come eat lunch, leave places or have friends over because they seriously play hard core in the play room & don't want to stop.

We had a hard time saying goodbye to our chicken, Lucifer, aka Luci, who turned out to be a him. Too much cock a doodling in the mornings around 8:30am (thankfully not earlier) & we were worried the neighbors might turn us in for having chickens...even though their freaken dog barks at 3am nightly.
The kids were sad...it was even more sad when Kel & I took him over to live with Ryan's 50 chickens that attacked & pecked him immediately when we dumped him in their hen house. Poor thing - & I don't even like animals. He got molested too so he flew right out of there. We didn't know what to do so we left him behind Ryan & Melinda's house in a big field - left to fend for himself. They couldn't find him the next day - probably eaten by a coyote or dog...or maybe the other evil roosters got to him. Why am I even writing about a dumb rooster?

Atleast we still have our lovely, what we think, hens. Sally is large & in charge. Sometimes my lips get all watery & I just want some S&P just lookin' at her plumpness. But I guess the eggs will do which should come any time.

Remember how I said these 2 were the best of buds? Really??? Adde thinks she's so funny dressing him up & Ezra really sits & lets her.
2 comments:
oh my, EZ is so pretty.
You room is super cute! I'm reallyd digging the brown walls & the blue bed!
Post a Comment