My parents came down to look for homes over the weekend (they found something they liked & put an offer on it so we find out tomorrow if everything goes thru. hooray!) so Tami spent a lot of time at my house. She knows I've been wanting to paint or do a few things here or there so of course she just comes up with this & starts doing it. I LOVE it. You just need to come see it in person. She did this all free hand - pretty amazing. We also did another corner & painted a similar one that is smaller & it bends around the wall. Me & Suz were pretty useless - we did good painting the inside so Tami could paint the outsides. Now I'm ready to paint my walls burnt orange in my front room.
so cute
I love that I have the most talented sister in the world. Kelly's family calls her Tool Time Tami. She can do anything & everything & is always so willing to help when I want to do stuff in my home.
My parents came down to look for homes over the weekend (they found something they liked & put an offer on it so we find out tomorrow if everything goes thru. hooray!) so Tami spent a lot of time at my house. She knows I've been wanting to paint or do a few things here or there so of course she just comes up with this & starts doing it. I LOVE it. You just need to come see it in person. She did this all free hand - pretty amazing. We also did another corner & painted a similar one that is smaller & it bends around the wall. Me & Suz were pretty useless - we did good painting the inside so Tami could paint the outsides. Now I'm ready to paint my walls burnt orange in my front room.

My parents came down to look for homes over the weekend (they found something they liked & put an offer on it so we find out tomorrow if everything goes thru. hooray!) so Tami spent a lot of time at my house. She knows I've been wanting to paint or do a few things here or there so of course she just comes up with this & starts doing it. I LOVE it. You just need to come see it in person. She did this all free hand - pretty amazing. We also did another corner & painted a similar one that is smaller & it bends around the wall. Me & Suz were pretty useless - we did good painting the inside so Tami could paint the outsides. Now I'm ready to paint my walls burnt orange in my front room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! Send her out my way. My house could use some SERIOUS decorating help!
I wish I had more talent like Tami. She has an eye for those kinds of things. I am itchen to start painting, but it's best to do those kinds of things when you are trapped inside during the winter. Those blue flowers turned out really cute. You'll have to let me know how the burnt orange turned out. I wanted to do that color somewhere and also mustard yellow. Maybe my bedroom.
Can I get a little "Tool Time Tami" back east please? My house could use some cuteness and it isn't happening with my talents. It looks great!!
Do you think I could barrow her for a few days? So cute and so talented.
You are lucky to have her. She is an amazing person!
Ummmmm....how can I get me one of those!!!!???? I could REALLY use her! It looks amazing.
This is so cute!! I'm way jealous! ;)
That's awesome, I love it. You two start coming up with a cute boy room for me, will ya. My bedding is Red, navy and denim...and I kind of want to do a sporty theme. {I have all these cute sports boyds bears}
Post a Comment