school's out for summer

Adde had her last day of preschool last week. We are SO excited to have her home for the summer. She's learned a lot & she's going to miss all her friends she probably won't ever see again but she cannot wait for summer to be over already because she wants to go to kindergarten now.

Here's Adde on her last day of school. She took her teacher's & bus drivers little gifts. But for her main teacher, we got this little box & filled it with all sorts of school supplies, chocolate & hand sanitizers.


To end the year, the class had a party at Mathis Park. The party planners went all out & it just turned out so cute. They had a bunch of stations for games & winning prizes & getting snow cones, cupcakes, etc.

They even painted the kids faces. Ez got batman.

Adde receiving her graduation certificate from Miss Linda, her teacher.


Teacher Ann, Teacher Linda & Frances. Adde really loved them all especially Frances. She was so sweet but had to leave in Jan. for a quadruple bypass but came back the last week of school.

Adde's best friends. & thank goodness they are the ones that live by us. Tallon is her "boyfriend" & is in our ward & Jamie lives right around the corner from us. I asked Adde if she was sad she wouldn't be seeing any of the other kids because they are from all over Washington county & she said nope - I'll still see Jamie & Tallon & that's all that matters.

& we had to end our day with Buzz zonking out. Classic.

5 comments:

Melinda H. said...

So much going on lately! Congrats to Adde and Kelly for graduation. That's a big step for them both. Also, that is an awesome picture that Ester drew! Wow!! That Vegas trip looked like fun. I am glad you guys did that.

I sent a check for the beach house. You should get it in a few days :)

AmberS said...

Where did you get the buzz costume? Ty would die if he had that. We have a costume from 4 years ago. He would love those wings...

Rach said...

Yay Adde.

And seriously, that picture of Ezra is sooo classic. I love it!

Jobi Niu said...

THat is sooo crazy that you'll have a kindergartner.. She is so grown up, how fun! Ez in that costume.. LOVE IT! ha ha so cute

Anonymous said...

Ez is so cute! Adde is beautiful! And I just die over your hair blog. I tell everyone that I know to get on it!
Its amazing! So we are going to be in cedar city and st. george this weekend.... are you going to be there? We'd LOVE to get together with you guys... Maybe dinner or something? Only if you want:) We'll have our kids but we could leave them with matts bro if you just want to do something grown up... HAHA. Let me know!