While there, we went to the ancient life museum at thanksgiving point. We first saw the Dinosaur show at the imax theater & then went into the museum. My mom was watching Seth, Mike's little boy. The kids all loved it.
This room was fun. The kids mostly liked the tube that shot up paper or anything light & watched it come down or get stuck on the ceiling.

This museum really was so fun. Lots of cool artifacts & displays & hands on for the kidlets.





There was also a digging quarry for the kids to dig dinosaur bones. My mom even got down & dirty. Such a good sport - I was on the sidelines thinking I don't want to get sand all over me.
Now we are back home & get to enjoy the beautiful weather down here for the last few days of spring break. The ride home was awful. It was seven hours long since there was a 20 car pile up on the freeway right near Cedar City. The freeway was closed down & we had to drive to Enterprise to get home - which was another extra 45 minutes - besides all the traffic we were in. It made for a very long drive but very glad we got home safe.
2 comments:
I love it when there are fun things to do with the kids. WE don't have a whole lot around here. Aren't grandma's such good sports. My mom always has all this energy and plays with the kids for hours... while I sit!! :-)
I love that museum, we haven't been there for a while! I am sorry you had such a horrible ride home, yikes! That is horrible with kids!
Post a Comment