We had to have our Valentine's hair:
My kids ready for the party to start.
Ez wanted a picture by our valentine's table.
little adde jane
Decorations. Everyone brought cups filled with candy for our candylicious party.
To go along with our candylicious theme, we dipped chocolates for our daddy's. Tami & Sadie
Boston & Phoenix (i thought I got pictures of all the kids but i must have got occupied trying to melt more chocolate)
adde & big EZ hard at work...or ezra just licking the chocolate so adde could do the work.
a picture with all the cousins. the kids passed out valentine's in a more orderly conduct this year. Made things less stressful. Love all these little cousins & it crazy to see how much it has grown since our first party.
had to show a picture from the first v-day party. look who small the group is & how little all the kids are. so fun.
8 comments:
How fun! Please post how you did her hair.... SOOO cute! And I'm sorry about the death of your friend. That's too bad. Love your haircut!
hello mam....i would just like to know why you don't inform the ingersoll's when you "have" to come up north. oh where oh where have you been?????
haha--that last picture is soo cute-- I can't believe how little they were. I love that you do this party, it's so fun! :)
haha--that last picture is soo cute-- I can't believe how little they were. I love that you do this party, it's so fun! :)
Love all the recent posts too--especially the ones about PD
I also love your resolution to spend more time with Ez--I should do that with mak {it's way too easy to just let them play and go about our business} They will be sooo big before we know it
What a cute party! I love how you do something for VAlentine's day. We buy a our kids a little gift, but I have never celebrated it much. Cute decorations!
Cute as heck! Jessica you come up with some amazing ideas! Love Adde's hair...give her and EZ big hugs & kisses from us.
If we ever move to St. George I am paying you to do Katelyn's hair! Cute party, I love the mailboxes!
Post a Comment