MLK Day

A good thing about Kel working at a bank is he gets all these lovely holidays off. Off to bowling with the fam we went. Adde's finally pushing the ball with some effort & Ezra has learned to run & throw the ball (with almost injuring him & anyone around him). After, we enjoyed some yummy KRAVE ice cream which I am craving right now.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Everytime I see MLK I think of milk day and it confuses me! j/k. It is fun to take the kids bowling. We took Hunter bowling for his birthday in October and there was a "special" league bowling and this old man would not stop giving the kids tips. When I say old, I mean OLD. The kids were cute and pretended like they cared.

Carr Family said...

I like. Bowl strong.

Anonymous said...

I just told matt i wanted to take the kids bowling! How did it go? Is this something that would be fun for my kids? HMMM....