a magical place...Disneyland

For part of Christmas, we gave the kids a trip to Disneyland. I LOVE vacations with just the four of us - best times ever. Any of you who read this know I post way too many pictures. You're welcome. We spent 2 days at Disneyland. Perfect.

We stayed at the Grand California Hotel which just added to our magical stay at Disneyland. It's very convenient. One entrance lets you into Down Town Disney & the other into California Adventure. We decided to venture out to Down Town Disney & go eat.

Lots of music. Ezra was hilarious just dancing crazy with people watching. Adde got brave after she saw him dancing.

We ate at the Rain Forest Cafe.


Back to the hotel to get a good nights rest for our first big day at Disney!! The hotel still had their Christmas up & this GINORMOUS christmas tree was in the lobby.

The kids loved the bunk beds in our rooms. They took turns sleeping on the top.


I thought I put these in the right order. Oh well. Me & Adde met Tinkerbell & one of the other fairies. They were the first to sign Adde's autograph book & she could hardly wait.

Pretty popular ride for our family

Along with tea cups. They never get sick of it & we're always having to do it a couple times so Kel & I have to take turns or we get sick.

Yes, Ezra wore the Buzz costume most of the time. Even if it was floody.


Adde was able to go on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain & all those big rides. We didn't know if she would be scared but she LOVED every single one. Kelly had to buy the picture of her on Splash Mountain. He said she held onto him so tight but had the biggest grin.

While Kel took Adde on Splash Mountain, I took Ez to see Pooh Bear & Tigger. Ezra ran to Pooh & gave him a big hug but he really loved seeing Tigger. He said Tigger was really soft.

Our favorite Prince & Princess that we saw: Princess Teeanna & Prince Navene. They were so cute & totally looked like the real thing. Adde was convinced.

It's a Small World

Matterhorn. Ez sat with me & he was pretty scared. We first took him on Snow White & which is scary so every ride after that was scary to him.

One of Adde's favorite: Tinkerbell

Meeting Cinderella. Adde was bummed because we didn't see Belle or Ariel, who is her favorite. Adde picked a dress from home to wear to Disneyland & didn't want any of her Disney princess dresses. She wanted the one that's falling apart. It was awesome. Perfect for getting dirty since she wanted to wear it both days.

Ez's favorite ride was It's a Small World. I took him again while Kelly & Adde went on Space Mountain. It will be fun when he's tall enough & we can go together on all the rides.

another go around on tea cups



Adde loves the face painting part at Disneyland. Now Ez understands & he had to get one too. Disneyland gets you any way they can & we're the suckers who spent $30 for face painting. The end result:

painting away


the princess fair


Ezra waited patiently to see Woody (in his Buzz costume of course) & when it was his turn he ran & gave him the biggest hug. Woody loved him & started shooting pretend guns & lasers with him. It was so funny. Definetely made that boy happy.

adde taking some pictures while waiting to see Play House Disney which was a huge hit. Well worth the wait.

Goofy

Ezra waited all day to see Mickey. When he finally got to see him he said - hey, I've seen him before (i think he remembers from last time)

& cute Minnie




This picture -- LOVE it!!


Goodbye Disneyland...until we meet again (& believe me, we'll be back)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I hope Hal is tall enough to ride the rides when we go in the spring... p.s. I just found your hairstyle blog! I think that i spent 2 hours just looking at everything! You seriously are AMAZING! And i'm a pro:) Hahaha. No thanks for all the great ideas! I feel like I've been in a rut with hal's hair for a while so thankyou... Oh and thanks for matt:) I do owe you... BIG TIME:)

Melinda H. said...

It is so fun to take your kids to Disney. It's just the best to see them so happy...no worries exist for the few days your there. Looks like a fun trip!

Shannon said...

I LOVE disneyland! Great Memories! Your pictures are so cute. i am glad you had such a wonderful time. The best are your kids in their costumes! how sweet is that.

Dani Em said...

Oh so fun!! We used to go to disneyland a lot as kids and LOVED it! You are the cutest mom :) When I have my girl I am going to need some lessons on how to do her hair. I can't believe how cute her hair always is!

Melinda H. said...

I think that we all love candy and treats so much because we weren't allowed growing up. Maybe we feel entitled now? Anyway, I am not paying for WW. Robyn gave me a bunch of her stuff and I am weighing in myself once a week. Greg says he'll do it with me once he's done cleansing. The best thing about WW is that you have 35 extra points a week to use so you can go out. And if you workout you get more points. I still have candy but I have to add it to my points and so I don't have nearly as much. Plus, a lot of food in the grocery store is already pointed for you. SmartOnes frozen dinners, skinny cows, cheeses, crackers. Since I bought skinny cows I don't have that itch for candy, cuz I know I can have one soon! Pathetic!!

Springers said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Our kids loved Small World too. Even Sydnee rode and she just pointed at everything and said "look, look." Looks like you guys were there several days. Sure it was a blast!
Hope I get to see you next week when I come out to St.George.

jayni & ben said...

Best place on Earth. I can't wait to have kids and take them there. I love it there. But I know having kids will just make it alot more fun.

Jobi Niu said...

How fun!! I loved all the pictures! I love that Ezra wore the Buzz costume even if it's floody.. Ha ha. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to go to Disneyland again. Fun times.

keli b said...

what a fun trip. I can't wait till I have some more kids and they are a bit older to take there.

The Steel's said...

How fun, I am jealous even though we just went there. I like the guys in the Splash Mountain picture in front of Adde, one is covering their head and the other is scared to death! Ha ha! You kids look so cute with their disney get ups on!

Carrie said...

That's crazy! I swear we must have been there at the same time! Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad we didn't see you... That would have been crazy!