Then we went straight over to a neighborhood in our ward that throws a big party every Halloween before all the kids head out for trick or treating. I love our neighborhood & it was a lot of fun. Lots of yummy food, a bouncy house & blow up slide & lots of visiting. We visited Kelly's parents & then we were off to go trick or treating. The kids LOVED it & have been anticipating it all month. They were both so cute yelling trick or treat at every door.
You know in movies where there's like a bizillion little kids running around & it's not really like that because everyone does trunk or treating now? EVERYONE still trick or treats in our neighborhood & it was so fun to see the million little kids EVERYWHERE. Kelly didn't want me to stay home & pass out the candy - he wanted me to go with them & just trying to get out my door was crazy - we had one group after another. The kids got way too much candy. & they were champs - they didn't want to stop at all. We finally were able to go home when Adde said she needed to go to the bathroom. Adde WOULD NOT wear her wig at all on Halloween - she said it was too itchy. Oh well.
Dallin's elementary
LOVE this picture!
Boston & Adde
On our way to our neighborhood party - I got no pictures while there.
Our front porch - ready to go
Their pumpkins that shriveled!
4 comments:
I love Halloween also! It looks like you guys had tons of fun and tons of things to do. That makes it so fun. We didn't have any snow on the ground this year, but it was in the 20's, but that didn't stop the older boys from going out. Your kids look so cute in their costumes.
I love your family pictures. They turned out so cute! Your hair is getting so long.
wow I could actually feel the lack of love and stress caused from thsi holiday --but look at what great memories you created with your kids:)
your kids are so cute. can't believe how quickly time is going by. glad you had fun on your vacation too! we did miss you at the halloween party! next year. sorry we had to change it!
So I have been so anxious to see your Costa Rica pictures. I am just slow. You guys did so much! Tyler and I will definitely have to make a trip there. It looks like so much fun and just a totally different world then good old Utah. I don't know about those crocodiles though!
And cute Halloween and family pics. Your family pictures turned out so cute!
Post a Comment