Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving was spent with my family this year. We were able to see family & friends, do lots of shopping, see some movies & go to temple square. I love this time of year up north. It just seems so Christmasee - especially compared to our 60+ degree weather right now. I'm so ready for a cold winter. These are the only pictures we took the entire time we were up there. Our kids loved all the lights at temple square - Adde especially loved the nativity. She told us after that she wants to sit on Jesus's lap & go to heaven with him. There were just WAY too many people it's harder to enjoy.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Brooke Knecht said...

Dear Jessica,
Our address is 4122 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mtn. Utah 84005.
We have not seen you guys forever. I can't beleive how fast time flies!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute pics! fun holiday. thanks again for taking up those gifts for us!!

jayni & ben said...

I love it up here too. I love the snow just hate driving in it. I want to go to the lights. I just haven't had the time yet. Maybe I should wait a while so it dies down a little.