Pumpkin Carving

We love fall time & all the festivites that come along with it. We picked our pumpkins out at the pumpkin patch & carved them on Tuesday. Ezra was manly enough to stick his fingers in & help gut it out but Adde did not want to even put her hands in at all. Both the kids drew their faces & then we help cut out. Adde's getting so big - she even helped carve some of it herself.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

All your costa rica pictures are beautiful! That looks like a great trip. YOU ARE SO CUTE!

keli b said...

First I want to say your kids are so dang cute and getting big fast. Second your family pics turned out great I love your hair!!:) Third Costa Rica looked amazing what a fun trip!! Love looking at your blog!

Shaun and Tonya said...

good time --I love watching them take out the guts