...& after
Not a fan of the summer buzz. He looks so much older with it & does his head look a little bigger? Kelly loves it. He thinks he looks cuddlier. Ezra doesn't like when you ask him if he got a buzz. No - he's not buzz. Buzz is his toy from Toy Story. He gets angry. The only good thing that comes out of this is it's low maintenance for the summer. We'll see if it even lasts thru one haircut.
7 comments:
He looks alot more like Kelly with the summer buzz! So cute.
Give it a couple of weeks. It'll grow on you. You could always let it grow out really long, then you could feature him your hair blog with all the latest boy hair styles. There is potential to double your readership!
He does look way older, but he's just so dang cute however his hair! AND NO his head isn't BIG!! :)
He does look older. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I feel sad that we miss out on that. We will be there in July. The 17th-25th. Greg's family is having a family reunion over the 24th. I am not sure our plans the rest of the time.
I have never given my boys a buzz, but I think it would be a whole lot easier & summer is such a good excuse to do it! Ezra looks really cute with it!
cool do ezra!
He looks darling He is quite handsome, I don't think you could go wrong
Post a Comment