our weekend

Our primary had an activity where the kids decorated ties & then all the dads wore them to church on Sunday. It was such a cute idea & Adde could not wait to give Kelly his so she gave it to him Monday night after the activity. She decorated hers backwards & Kelly loved that even more - that she just did it all by herself.

Adde's onery in this picture because she wants her hair pulled in a pony tail so she can eat soup. My kids are ridiculous sometimes.

We planned to go camping Friday night but Snow Canyon & Pine Valley were both full. So we decided to still go & just have dinner. We went to Snow Canyon next to what they call here Sand Dunes. Not very big sand dunes. Just a hill full of sand. They had no fire pits so we used the bbq that was there. We roasted weenies & marshmallows, the kids played in the awesome sand dunes & we went for a little walk on the trail. It seriously is such a pretty canyon. Love that we're surrounded by these pretty red rocks.

Rach, Makayla & Abbey getting their roast on.

Pretty sure they dropped their smores in the sand & kept eating them. Plus their hands were filthy from touching the bbq next to us. It's so hard for me to just watch & let Ezra get dirty.

I thought this picture was so cute of Adde & Kelly. Adde is actually smiling for the camera. She's just excited she gets to eat marshmallows.

Our awesome fire.

all the kidlets - should have gotten more of that mountain in the pic

Ezra, Abbey, Adde & Makayla

On our little walk.

5 comments:

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like fun!

Heather said...

I love family campouts!! Your blog is cuter that ever! I can't believe how big your kids are!! Please, keep in touch :)

Melinda H. said...

That looks like fun. I miss that kind of stuff so much. I miss a good Indian summer. Our summers are like spring for you guys. It's hard to not have outdoor pools to just go hang out at. I guess that's what we get for moving here, right? Your kids are so cute and I love the tie that Adde made for Kelly!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You seriously have the cutest kids Jess! When you coming to visit again???? You know we are back in the red house right? Soo get your buns over here.

Shaun and Tonya said...

I think Abby and Adde are in love:)