Wicked

april 10, 2009
We were able to see Wicked last night & it was awesome! The music was good, the costumes were awesome & we had sweet seats. It was a good date. Kelly won tickets a few weeks ago thru work so we were able to go with Matt & Mallory (Kel works with Matt). It was short notice but my parents were down here & able to take the kidlets for us, which was really sweet of them. We had a good time. We went to dinner, barely made it to the doors before they closed them to begin & we enjoyed the show.

Do you even know how hot it was inside the theater with the millions of people? We were excited to step outside when it was over.

Matt & Mallory


HE'S A BIG BOY NOW!!

A few months back we ordered this bed & it finally came last week. When we first ordered it, I painted his room (hated the stripes that were in there before - too babyish) ordered his bedding & sat there waiting for the bed to get here so we could put it all together. Ezra's now been in his BIG BOY BED for over a week & LOVES it!! He doesn't usually get out & hasn't yet to fall out either. With Adde, we were so worried about her falling off that we had guard rails on her bed for about a year but with Ez - he doesn't move nearly as much as Adde did at first (& it's lower to the ground - if he falls it won't be too bad of a fall:) He loves his baseball room & he gets all excited when he gets to sleep on his baseball bed. He won't sleep with his normal pillow - he wants the sham because it has a baseball on it & he won't sleep with the covers on him. We have to strip the bed, put his little blankie over him & leave it at that. We try to sneak in & put the quilt on him in the night but he kicks it off in his sleep. Eventually he'll get it, hopefully.



On our way home from Salt Lake, we stopped by one of my friends house, Anita, who did the darling vinyl for me & I love it. It was just a good excuse to have her do it for me so I could really just see her:) It had been way too long.

I love the way his room turned out & that he likes his big boy bed. Now the only problem is where are we going to store the crib?

5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Don't store it...just have another baby. Isn't the rule that you have to have another baby when your baby moves to a bed? That's why Gil is still in a crib! Such a cute room! I'll have to see it in person.

Colby & Amanda said...

his room is so cute! I can't bleieve you were up here and I never saw you. We need to go to dinner or somehting next time you come up. By then I will have my baby boy here. only 8 weeks left, I can't wait :)

Spackman's said...

ok his room is so cute! I am glad you like the vinyl! I seriously love his room I am glad you posted pictures. It was so good to see you. I can't believe how long it has been. We need to get together way more it made me miss seeing you all the time. You are the best!

Jobi Niu said...

Um.. his room.. WOW! Can you please come decorate my boys' room.. ha ha COULD NOT BE CUTER! I'm SOOOO jealous you went to Wicked! AWESOME.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Great room , athletic, masculine and classy Fabulous!