To the coolest little kid ever...

Happy Birthday!!


I can't imagine life without you. Love you to death!!
march 13, 2009

7 comments:

Rach said...

You are the coolest Ez-- I love the pics. below with Buzz eating with him. he seriously is classic. Happy Birthday!

Brooke Knecht said...

He is such a handsome boy! Happy b-day EZ.

westfam said...

Happy Birthday little Ez. We sure do love you!

Melinda H. said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! He seems so much older than the twins, but I guess they are only 3 months younger than him. I am sure his birthday was celebrated with style!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday....sorry we missed it! He is so cute!

Lisa said...

He is the cutest! I hope he had a great birthday! I hope you post some pics from his b-day so we can see that cute cake you made!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

He is getting so big! I love that first picture of him! What a stud!