We had such a fun day on Ezra's birthday. Kelly was able to stay home & celebrate with us so we went to Pirate Island Place for lunch with Kelly's family. The kids love it there. Then at night, we had our families over for cake & ice cream. I let Ezra decide between a baseball cake & an alligator cake made out of cupcakes & he kept saying alligator cake. So that's what we went with. He got lots of fun presents. I still can't believe he is 2 already.
3 comments:
Cute little Ez-- happy birthday! Thanks for all the fun partae--ing
That's hilarious that he was scared while everyone was singing. I love the alligator cupcake. I'll maybe steal that one. Looks like a fun party.
That is so funny that he said he was scared a couple times on his b-day. I love the pictures of him in his diaper. That cake did turn out way cute! Did you put Skittles on it, or what is that? Way cute! I am glad he had a fun birthday. Oh, and his birthday shirt is way cute!
Post a Comment