A few things from this week...

For the month of March, it is my turn for preschool. The kids are actually all really good. They listen well & do exactly what you tell them. Adde loves that I'm her teacher & that she gets to stay home for preschool. The tricky thing is that this week, I am watching Will, Lisa's little boy, while they're in Disneyland. So I have to plan it just right that Ezra & Will lay down before any of the kids get here.

Here's Will & Ezra eating lunch. I didn't even realized until looking at the picture that Will has a pink sippie cup & a pink bib. Oops. Notice Ezra's Buzz Light Year eating lunch with him. Yep - he doesn't go anywhere without it.

This picture is hilarious. On Monday night, we went over to the Hurst Field because the RoadRunners were kicking off their season with food, entertainment & the Jazz Bear, Road Runner & for some reason the Star Wars dudes. Adde really wanted to get her picture taken so she just kind of jumped in. I don't think they knew she was right there & Kelly just took the picture anyway.

But then they were nice enough to bend down to let them take a picture with her.

If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see Adde's ginormous bruise on her left cheek. It is seriously looks like a golf ball hit her in the cheek. She fell into the frame of a door & the impact of it left a bruise on her cheek. She was actually with a babysitter when it happened - so no - we didn't beat our kid because everywhere we go people are looking at it like how in the heck do you get a bruise right there. & it's only getting darker & uglier as the days go on. But she says that it feels much better now.

3 comments:

Melinda H. said...

I forgot that you have Will. I bet they are having so much fun at DL. I love that Ezra takes Buzz everywhere. I remember Hunter and Austin doing that. They even blamed stuff on Buzz. Adde about got smashed in that picture...hilarious! I used to do joyschool with Aust and I loved it. That time is so valuable!

Shaun and Tonya said...

What a busy week --Isn't preschool great! It si tricky managing little ones --I'm lucky Sadie loves to do her own thing when she decides to not join us

Lisa said...

I love that picture of Adde sneaking in! So funny! And I love the picture of Will and Ezra eating together, especially the pink bib and sippy cup ;) Thanks again for watching him! He walks around the house saying Adde and calls certain toys Adde.