the Perfect Swimming Weather

Last week, we had beautiful weather down here so we had to take advantage of it & go swimming. Ezra actually wanted in the water this year, which last year, he could care less. Although, he would not put his floaties on so that wasn't much fun.

Adde on the other hand hearts swimming. She has been so excited to swim & when grandma & grandpa opened their pool & we didn't go swimming that first day, it made her really sad. I wasn't sure if she would remember how to swim & the first time she jumped in & tried to swim to the wall, she about drowned. But after a few attempts she was back to our little fish that we had last year. Can't wait for the weather to get back into the 70's & 80's again so we can enjoy ourselves some nice sunshine!

6 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Yes, it was perfect weather down there. Ahhhhh I loved it. It was fun to see you guys and your amazing home. Maybe we will live down the street from you in five years :)

Melinda H. said...

That's just not right!!!! We got up to 40 degrees today, with blue skies and I thought we were in heaven. It snowed this weekend and so it feels like it's never going to go away, especially while everyone else is having such great weather!! That's a cute swimsuit Adde has.

Melinda said...

they are so cute and it was so good to see you for a minute when we were in town!

Shannon said...

AHHHH I just love st. george!

Jobi Niu said...

I'M SOOO Jealous! I would LOVE to live there. I wish Enoch's job transferred there or something. I'm SOOO sick of the SNOW! Adde and Ez look so cute in their lil' swim suits.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Arggg! I wish I could come and play with you in Ester's pool --so fun I am green with envy as I look at the snow that fell today:)