I made these aprons for Christmas for Adde & Ezra (ez's is a little big right now). Adde LOVES hers. She puts it on every night to help me cook or whenever we pull the paints out. But Ezra hasn't got much use out of his. He wanted to help us cook the other night too - so Adde made sure he had his on. So I had to snap a picture of both of them wearing them. I think I need to make me one too. Don't you love the flirty aprons? Oh they're just so cute!!
8 comments:
Really cute aprons! Your kids, they are growing up so fast. Don't you just love blogs-you can see what everyone has been up to!
Ezra's apron is super cute! Where were you on Thursday? Hope to see you next week! Call me & set up a time for Adde & Talon to play.
Ezra is getting so big! Those aprons are so dang cute! I can't believe you made them. I want one. LOVE EM!
I need a sewing machine. I see so many cute projects that people make. Aprons are a good idea for kids...mine are constantly getting marker all over their clothes. What is pirate land? Is it like Chuckee Cheese? Looks like fun for the kids.
Those turned out so cute! You've told me all about them, but they are even cuter than how you described them! I think we still need to make our aprons! Maybe when I come in April.
cute aprons! looks like you v day was a blast. you are so amazing and so talented! yes, we had fun the other night, we'll catch ya on the next one! talk to you soon! your kids are darling and you look so good! cute mom!
darling Nice work mama! I have an apron fetish I am always trying to create reasons why we need more (I even made some for ST Patty's day --pathetic I know) They are darling I love how Masculine Ezra's is
Those are super cute! They both look darling in them. :)
Post a Comment