February 14...Day of Love

We LOVE Valentine's Day in our family. Our Valentine's Day consisted of:

Fun, heart-shaped hairdos.

Finding a prize with a heart every morning. This was the final day where they found a basket full of treats & toys from mom & dad.

The big EZ playing with his new Valentine.

& a Valentine's party that Adde & Ezra host every year for their cousins.


This year, since it was on a Saturday, we decided to do a breakfast & have the kids come in their jammies. Also, all the dads got to come - so that was fun to have them there.

the littler kids table

Then the kids made these cute little bags to hold their Valentine's.

Every one working hard on their bags.

The kids passing out their Valentine's to each other. It's always the funnest part of the party.


umm......hello

Kelly's own Valentine's: Adde & Ezra


Once all the kids left, Adde had to finish her Valentine's for daddy & grandma & grandpa. Ezra was too little to care. He just sat eating all his candy from his bag.

When Kelly got home from the gym - Adde surprised him with this cute Valentine! He loved it. Especially the card she had me write for her. It's too cute. She told me all the things she loves about him like playing upstairs with her, reading books to her, playing outside when it is sunny, when he plays on the computer & pushes buttons & she loves drawing pictures of him. The card was Kelly's favorite part of the Valentine.

These are 2 of the hardest kids to take pictures of. Ever.

HapPy VaLEntInE's daY!!

11 comments:

Melinda H. said...

You do such a cute job with Adde's hair. It looks like a fun Valentine's day. I thought for sure it was Adde in the wedding vale. That picture of Sadie looks just like Tami. You are definetly alot more into Valentine's then I am, but if I lived where it was warmer I think I would like it better. It just always seems like such a gloomy holiday with all the snow and all. Oh, well. What fun!

Spackman's said...

I love how cute you are! This looks like such a fun day and oh my gosh I LOVE her hair!! So cute Jessica

Carr Family said...

You guys are party animals. Seriously. Its like a party every other day at the West house. Do you celebrate Un-Birthday's like the Mad Hatter in "Alice in Wonderland"? Keep up the good work. Keep on partying like its 1999.

Oh yeah, we got great info for our fall trip. We'll share when we come visit next month. Yes!!

Lisa said...

Adde's hair is so dang cute! Both times! You are so creative! You are such a fun mom. Your kids definitely had a great time on V-Day! I wish we lived close to you guys!

Karlee said...

You are amazing!!! Your blog is so cute & creative! Adde's hair is adorable, you are so talented. Your kids are lucky to have you!

Shaun and Tonya said...

love all the fun, festivities You are unreal with the hair --So imaginative! How long does it take you to take it out? Your party looks super fun --I may need to copy you next year:)

keli b said...

What a fun Valentines!! The heart hair do's are awesome, you are so talented. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Wat too fun, Jess! You are just a great mom and so ambitious! Love Adde's hair.

The Steel's said...

What a fun mom you are! I love the hair and party and treats, you have been very busy. I kinda feel bad now that I am not a very outgoing mother.

Springers said...

Wow, you sure go all out for VAlentine's day. Looks like fun... too bad we aren't close enough to come to your party! :)

johansen vikings said...

wow! everything from the cute hair, to the valentine gifts to the cousin party....you are really amazing. Makes me feel lazy. Well, maybe next year I'll do something really cool. :) hahahahahaha